Locker Room
Welcome back to Locker Room! Remember to promote this site and earn some stripes Wink.
Locker Room

We are a friendly Football Manager and Football forum although there is also the General Chat section which makes this a place for everyone. We do NOT have an age limit.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why hello there

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Why hello there on Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:30 pm

Nyu

Sunday League
Sunday League
Let me tell you a story, a story about betrayal, comprisement and dwarves. One day, there was a boy of a mere 15 years old, named Adam. Adam was not an ordinary boy, for Adam could touch his nose with his tongue. Without saying he became a celebrity because of this, late night parties, drugs and he became a wreck. He gave all of this up to join the Locker Room forum. Mainly because of the great variety of Smilies. Anyway, hello y'all

2 Re: Why hello there on Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:32 pm

NUFC_Tony

Non-League Star
Non-League Star
Welcome to the forum mate.

3 Re: Why hello there on Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:25 pm

Paul

Admin
Nyu wrote:Let me tell you a story, a story about betrayal, comprisement and dwarves. One day, there was a boy of a mere 15 years old, named Adam. Adam was not an ordinary boy, for Adam could touch his nose with his tongue. Without saying he became a celebrity because of this, late night parties, drugs and he became a wreck. He gave all of this up to join the Locker Room forum. Mainly because of the great variety of Smilies. Anyway, hello y'all
Lol this made me laugh. Welcome aboard mate!

http://locker-room.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum