Locker Room
Welcome back to Locker Room! Remember to promote this site and earn some stripes Wink.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Locker Room
Welcome back to Locker Room! Remember to promote this site and earn some stripes Wink.
Locker Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Locker Room

We are a friendly Football Manager and Football forum although there is also the General Chat section which makes this a place for everyone. We do NOT have an age limit.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why hello there

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Why hello there Empty Why hello there Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:30 pm

Nyu

Sunday League
Sunday League

Let me tell you a story, a story about betrayal, comprisement and dwarves. One day, there was a boy of a mere 15 years old, named Adam. Adam was not an ordinary boy, for Adam could touch his nose with his tongue. Without saying he became a celebrity because of this, late night parties, drugs and he became a wreck. He gave all of this up to join the Locker Room forum. Mainly because of the great variety of Smilies. Anyway, hello y'all

2Why hello there Empty Re: Why hello there Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:32 pm

NUFC_Tony

Non-League Star
Non-League Star

Welcome to the forum mate.

3Why hello there Empty Re: Why hello there Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:25 pm

Paul

Paul
Admin

Nyu wrote:Let me tell you a story, a story about betrayal, comprisement and dwarves. One day, there was a boy of a mere 15 years old, named Adam. Adam was not an ordinary boy, for Adam could touch his nose with his tongue. Without saying he became a celebrity because of this, late night parties, drugs and he became a wreck. He gave all of this up to join the Locker Room forum. Mainly because of the great variety of Smilies. Anyway, hello y'all
Lol this made me laugh. Welcome aboard mate!

https://locker-room.rpg-board.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum