Locker Room
Welcome back to Locker Room! Remember to promote this site and earn some stripes Wink.
Locker Room

We are a friendly Football Manager and Football forum although there is also the General Chat section which makes this a place for everyone. We do NOT have an age limit.

You are not connected. Please login or register

whats your fav sport instead of football

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1whats your fav sport instead of football Empty whats your fav sport instead of football on Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:16 pm

RYAN21

RYAN21
Non-League Star
Non-League Star
whats your orther favourte sport mines is rugby becuase you have to be a man to play and its not like poofs who play like in football rugby players break there neck and still try and play lol bounce

2whats your fav sport instead of football Empty Re: whats your fav sport instead of football on Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:33 am

NUFC_Tony

Non-League Star
Non-League Star
Darts for me.

3whats your fav sport instead of football Empty Re: whats your fav sport instead of football on Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:50 am

Paul

Paul
Admin
I like cricket, although it isn't my second favourite. Probably tennis.

http://locker-room.forumotion.com

4whats your fav sport instead of football Empty Re: whats your fav sport instead of football on Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:01 pm

Nathan

Nathan
Sunday League
Sunday League
Probably between Tennis and Cricket for me. Basketball is alright aswell.

5whats your fav sport instead of football Empty Re: whats your fav sport instead of football on Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:33 pm

RYAN21

RYAN21
Non-League Star
Non-League Star
tennis is my 3rd cant stand cricket it is so boring Sleep

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum